FOR CABLE JOINTING WORK ON UGOHS ON POLES > 2M ABOVE GROUND LEVEL AND FROM EWPS
FOR LIVE CABLE JOINTING WORK IN A TRENCH ENVIRONMENT
- Cable Jointer / Cable Jointing and terminating in a trench environment and cable work above ground.
- Electrical Fitter / Mechanic / Tester / Protection and Control work in a station environment.
- Electrical Fitter / Mechanic / Tester / Protection and Control work outside a station environment at ground level.
- Line Work on distribution or transmission poles.
- Line Work on distribution or transmission towers.
- Where local rules prohibit the undertaking of pole line work from a ladder. UETTDRRF02B is not mandatory.
- Not applicable to Cable Jointers who are not authorised for live work and are restricted to jointing and terminating assets that have not been commissioned, placed into service or can be made live by normal operating means.
- These workers may need to comply with UETTDRRF01B when working for an ASP.